Thursday, August 10, 2006

Okay, so you don't know what Hikaru No Go is ...



I've often written and mentioned the anime and manga series Hikaru No Go. Most of the younger audience of this blog have seen, and were introduced to the game, by this story. As mentioned in a previous post, it is largely responsible for the game's renaissance in East Asia.

I found the above first episode in its entirety on YouTube.com. It's the subtitled version (which I personally prefer). There's just a little jerkiness to the video in the slow-motion opening sequences but it's otherwise fine.

You can probably find the entire subbed series on YouTube by doing a search for "Hikaru No Go Episode".

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Yehuda Berlinger said...

Great find, ChiyoDad. I must have missed your first post.

Yehuda

 
At 2:33 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have let my students know that episodes 1-3 are available on Toonami on www.cartoonnetwork.com (school started today). Unfortunately, they're the English versions. Once it plays on the network I believe the US will have a similar fever as Israel has recently had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home