Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cool! Saniya's got a gallery up!

"Makemashita!" ("I resign") by Saniya

Back on November 17th, I had blogged about Saniya's (aka McSnail on Kiseido Go Server) Go manga. She's quite an accomplished manga-ka. Saniya shares ChiyoChan's and my enjoyment of manga by Kiyohiko Azuma.

"Normal Kamni Fighting" by Saniya
(Reminds me of a scene from Hero)


Well, I just read on the Russian Go Federation's English blog that she now has a gallery up. I like the whimsy of her work and I hope that she adds more to it soon.

Apparently, these illustrations from her gallery are part of a compilation which will be published (or have already been published) in a book. I should probably ask for an authographed edition from her (before she becomes famous).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home