Monday, September 05, 2005

Mystery Shusaku Theater 3000


fathwad (17k) and chrono3450 (16k) introduced me to a fun activity on Saturday evening. They had been uploading Shusaku's games to KGS and setting them on autoplay. We then kick back and kibitz.

The atmosphere reminded me of an old program on the Sci-Fi channel.

Actually, it was quite interesting to see how Shusaku would turn the games to his favor. Makes me want to dig deeper into my copy of Invincible.

The sihouettes for fathwad and chrono3450 were taken from Mugen and Jin of Samurai Champloo.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what room are they doing this in? might be time to make a MST3000 room :)

 
At 7:57 AM, September 05, 2005, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

They were doing it in the Beginners Room if I recall correctly. An MST3K room sounds like an interesting idea but even I am running out of rooms to keep track of. Perhaps it's best to keep it simple.

 
At 1:18 AM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow

i was browsing through terri's (goddess on godiscussion) blog when i saw your comment with a link to this article

:O

this brings me back...

oh the good ol days of 17k

thanks for the memories chiyodad :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home