Monday, December 18, 2006

Bay Area Go players, there's a visiting Pro


Jean at the Sunnyvale Go Club informed me that Korean Professional Chi Hyung Nam and author of the series Baduk Made Fun and Easy will be visiting the club this Tuesday. She also happens to be one of the three professors at Myong-Ji University in Korea which offers a degree in Baduk. She will be playing against Lance (aka shygost) across the board.

I know. I know. "Go to the club! Ask her about the program! Get an autograph! Take pictures! Say 'Howdy' to Lance!"

Believe me, I wish I could but I had already made plans for Tuesday evening (most of which are related to work).

Anyway, if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area and have your evening open, make plans and arrive on-time (7:30PM)!

2 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"degree in Baduk." i never heard of it :P even chess dont have this...

Sorry i am in India i cant meet here for you :(

 
At 3:59 PM, December 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! I wish I'd checked your blog on Monday! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home